Employment Visas

Many companies, universities, non-profits and other employers benefit from the talent and experience of people from counties outside the U.S. Employer-sponsored immigration can lead to permanent residence and citizenship.

In order to work in the United States, however, it is necessary to apply in the compliant way; the process may include the H-1B or another employment immigration visa. If you fail to undertake the process in the right way, you can run into serious delays, exacerbating the complicated and detailed process.

By taking deliberate action and partnering with the strongest legal team you can find, you can avoid delays, reach a resolution in the most efficient and effective ways and get back to your professional goals.

Having on these and other immigration issues, our team of experienced attorneys can help you work through any employment immigration issue. We have extensive experience helping both businesses and individuals through these issues. By working directly with you, we can investigate all potential solutions, including:

  • Business immigration and nonimmigrant work visas
  • Employment-based green cards
  • Permanent labor certification (PERM)
  • E-1 visas
  • E-2 visas
  • EB-5 visas
  • H-2 visas
  • B-1 visas
  • TN visas
  • F and M student visas
  • O visas
  • P visas
  • R visas for religious workers
  • H-1B visas
  • J-1 visas
  • L-1A and L-1B visas

Our lawyers will help you address all details prior to application, including documentation and applicant preparation. We understand that our clients are under time constraints and we do everything possible to expedite the process.

To get in touch and schedule a consultation to discuss any foreign national temporary visa issue with one of our Irvine employment immigration attorneys, call 949-751-6574 or email the firm.