Temporary Visas

When people visit the United States, they may want to stay for a while in the U.S. for several reasons. They may have initially come on student visas and may have graduated, necessitating a work visa. They may have other education options open up, family that is here or other business opportunities. Temporary nonimmigrant visas may be the best option in these cases.

As with other visa applications, the process may be complicated, so it is important to seek out skilled and experienced counsel so that you can reach the best possible outcome in the most timely manner.

We at The Law Offices of John R. Alcorn have extensive experience working on temporary visas, including:

  • H-1B
  • L-1A
  • R-1s for religious workers
  • F-1 for students
  • E-1 and E-2 investor visas
  • B-1 and B-2
  • U-1 visa

In some cases, these temporary visas can lead to a green card, but the process can become further complicated. Regardless of your issues, we will put more than three decades of board-certified experience to help you reach your goals. We encourage you to take decisive action and schedule an initial consultation with one of our attorneys as soon as possible. We look forward to working with you.

To get in touch and schedule a consultation to discuss any immigration issue with one of our Irvine lawyers, call 949-751-6574 or email the firm.