Deportation DefenseDeportation Defense, including representation of individuals at any immigration detention center in the United States. We frequently serve individuals detained in Southern California at James A. Musick Facility in Irvine, Santa Ana City Jail, Theo Lacy Facility in Orange, El Centro Service Processing Center, Mira Loma Detention Center in Lancaster, and Otay Detention Facility in San Diego. We also often serve clients held in Florence, Arizona, and Eloy, Arizona, as well as in El Paso, Texas, and Tacoma, Washington.
Our MissionThe mission of the Law Offices of John R. Alcorn is to help people solve U.S. immigration problems by providing effective, competent, professional and caring legal representation.
Our ServicesWe help individuals and employers regarding a wide range of immigration and nationality law matters, including:
- Family petitions for spouses and other relatives of United States citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents
- Employment-Based Immigration (work visas, investor visas, labor certifications, permanent residence)
- Naturalization and U.S. Citizenship Claims
- Deportation Defense
- Asylum and Refugee Status
- Administrative and Judicial Appeals
- Complex Immigration Litigation
- Investor Visas
- and other United States immigration law issues
Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, e-mail, articles or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. The responses and information are intended to be general and should not be relied upon for any specific situation. For legal advice, consult an attorney experienced in immigration law.