The Law Offices of
John R. Alcorn, APC

Call to schedule a consultation

Se Habla
America's Premier Full-Service

Compassionate And Experienced Family Immigration Lawyers

When many people move to the United States, it is their ultimate goal to also move their family members here.

United States immigration law offers multiple options for bringing family members to the country. U.S. citizens, for one, can file a visa petition for a spouse and children without regard to numerical restrictions or quotas or mandatory waiting periods. In other cases, there are specific preference categories with respective wait times. People who fall under family preference visas (as opposed to the aforementioned immediate relative visas) include:

  • Adult sons and daughters of U.S. citizens and minor children
  • Spouses, minor children and unmarried sons or daughters of lawful permanent residents
  • Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens and their spouses and children

Additionally, U.S. citizens can file petitions for fiances.

Helping You And Your Family

If you seek to bring over family members as immigrants, we understand the difficulties and emotional strain that the process can cause. We are here for you.

By partnering directly with clients, our attorneys at The Law Offices of John R. Alcorn have helped hundreds of families come together in the United States. We are prepared to bring our years of experience and certified immigration specialization to help you reach the best possible outcome, regardless of your issues.

We encourage you to get in touch as soon as possible. To schedule a consultation to discuss any immigration issue, including fiance visas and green cards with one of our family immigration lawyers, call 949-751-6574 or contact us online.

Our Practice Areas

Can We Help You ?

Contact Information


17752 Mitchell N
Suite H
Irvine, CA 92614
NUMBERS :Local: 949-751-6574
Fax: 949-553-8550

Irvine Office Map