The Law Offices of
John R. Alcorn, APC

Call to schedule a consultation

Se Habla
America's Premier Full-Service

Experienced Attorneys Who Understand The Nuanced Issues With Investor Visas

Investors have multiple options for visas. These include:

E-1 treaty trader visas — Under these visas, the applicant must be involved in substantial trade between the U.S. and the country of origin.

E-2 treaty investor visas — These visas allow the recipient to buy existing companies or start new companies in the U.S. The amount of investment must be substantial.

EB-5 visas — These visas allow a foreign national to obtain a green card so that he or she can invest in the United States. In these cases, the individual must invest a minimum of one million dollars (or in some cases $500,000), which create at least 10 new jobs for U.S. workers.

L-1 visas — These visas allow workers in the United States as transferees for up to seven years.

All of these visas present unique, complicated and nuanced issues. If you or your business organization seeks to obtain an investor visa, we are prepared to bring more than three decades of board-certified experience to help you reach an ideal resolution for your unique circumstances.

Reach Out To Our Dedicated Immigration Law Firm

Because we at The Law Offices of John R. Alcorn have two certified immigration specialist attorneys and an entire staff to scale to the most complex immigration issues, there is no investor visa issue for which we are not prepared. By partnering with clients directly, we have helped hundreds of businesses and individuals resolve their issues in the best possible way. We are prepared to help you do the same. Reach out to us online or call 949-751-6574.

Our Practice Areas

Can We Help You ?

Contact Information


17752 Mitchell N
Suite H
Irvine, CA 92614
NUMBERS :Local: 949-751-6574
Fax: 949-553-8550

Irvine Office Map