The Law Offices of
John R. Alcorn, APC

Call to schedule a consultation

Se Habla
America's Premier Full-Service

We can help you during your employment visa application

On Behalf of | Aug 18, 2014 | Employment Immigration |

Let’s say that you live in a different country but you want to live in the United States. You’re holding down a steady job in your home country, but you also believe that your skills would be of tremendous use here in the U.S. So you look into obtaining an employment visa so that you can move to the U.S. However, you are overwhelmed by the options. There are so many different employment visas out there that it would be understandable if you had no idea which visa to pick.

The H-1B visa is a very common selection for employment visa purposes, but the type of visa you file for depends on your circumstances and the type of work that you do.

So when you file for this employment visa, you will want to contact a lawyer with experience dealing with all the varying types of such visas — and our law firm has just that experience, drive and attention to detail to help you with your employment visa process.

Selecting the right visa is just the first step. Being organized, following the instructions and taking precise, deliberate but appropriate action is crucial to any employment visa application. In all of these areas, our law firm excels.

We will make sure you have all the correct documentation and that you are staying on top of the applicable deadlines. We will also support you in the unfortunate situation that your employment visa is declined, working hard for you to make sure an expedient and acceptable solution is reached.



Can We Help You ?

Contact Information


17752 Mitchell N
Suite H
Irvine, CA 92614
NUMBERS :Local: 949-751-6574
Fax: 949-553-8550

Irvine Office Map